Refund Policy & Procedure
We hope that all tests will be completed with high quality and on time, but there are always exclusions, so we have a 7-day refund policy that is also covered in our Terms of Service.
- In case of personal meetings and phone calls, we encourage our product creators and testers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails, you can always contact us as described below.
- Refunds are performed by Customer Support only up to a period of 7 days from the request completion date. We will not refund requests after that time. Eligibility to refund a request will be assessed by our Customer Support team based on a number of factors, including violations of our Terms of Service, general misconduct, and improper usage of the ATryBox request and delivery system.
- Requests are not eligible to be refunded based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the tester if the service was performed as in request details.
- To resolve issues fast, we strongly recommend you check test results once you have received an email about the completed test and contact us if you think the tester violated any of the rules.
Common scenarios when we're going to refund money are:
- Tester set test as completed, but it wasn't completed (in case of personal meeting, phone call or tests when we cannot control completion)
- Tester didn't show up to your personal meeting or phone call, but has set test as completed
- Tester didn't fill out your survey (if you provided external URL) but has set test as completed
- Video was recorded without sound
- Video was recorded well, but you can't understand the tester
- Tester didn't perform set of tasks (excluding situations when tester couldn't find a way to perform a task due to the designed interface or task formulation)
How to request a refund?
Go to the Tests page in the top navigation menu, select the test and under the Updates tab find the tester and click "Complain." You'll be asked to provide details and explain the issue.